Senior Web Analyst
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: ui42 spol. s r.o. | e-commerce one-stop shop
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 1.600 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
We are looking for an experienced Google Analytics Specialist. At ui42, we offer endless possibilities for engagement: dozens of our projects and a great team of e-commerce specialists.
As our Web Analyst you will be dealing with:
- auditing and setting up measurement tools (mainly GA, GTM, Looker Studio)
- updating and implementing measurement strategies
- data mining based on an assignment
- meaningful reporting and creating documents for other teams and clients
Requirements for the employee
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Google Tag Manager – Advanced
- Google Data Studio – Basic
- GA3/GA4 – Advanced
- Excel/Google sheets – Advanced
- Regular expressions – Advanced
- HTML/CSS – Advanced
In addition, we are also looking for:
- independence and initiative in solving problems
- attention to detail and consistency
Preferred Education: University degree
Employee perks, benefits
At ui42 we offer:
- professional, but friendly team, where you will easily fit in (you can learn more about us through the videos on our website)
- openness not only in communication but also to your ideas and a lot of room for growth as we discover together where your best talent lies
- a fair salary model where the upper limit is determined by results, including the possibility to earn a share of the company’s profits
- flexible working hours because we value work-life balance
- home-office or combined working arrangements, depending on your needs
- regular company events, barbecues, breakfasts and our legendary team building weekends
- multi-sport card, badminton..or may you prefer poker?
- fresh fruit, good coffee and tea in our pleasant headquarters at Haydnova 20/B with two terraces
Brief description of the company
As a one-stop web agency we help clients grow in the e-commerce field. There are more than 40 specialists in ui42, who are the best in UX design, web development and online marketing.
ui42 was founded in 1997 and from that time we raised many successful projects: job portal Profesia, our own CMS Buxus, eCommerce conference and competition project MastersGate, the agency Dexfinity and also the chatbot Elwa. We were one of the founders of SUXA (Slovak user Experience Association). Our clients are Najsport, Feedo, Dedoles, IBO, Slovenská sporiteľňa, 4ka, Kompava…and many others..
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.