SAP FI Consultant (AP, AR, and Bank Connectivity)
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Swiss Re
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 3.100 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
About the Role
- Work with the latest technology SAP S/4 HANA technology and IT solution using SAP FI module.
- SAP customizing, system parametrization, IT business analysis, testing, maintenance of productive IT solution, incident handling, quarter close support, investigations in area of Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and Bank connectivity, substitutions, validations, support of IT interfaces.
- Translate business requirements into functional design and system specifications, covering all aspects of the new solution.
- Work out, discuss and analyze the requirements for new solutions and improvements in close collaboration with business experts, other SAP consultants and application engineers.
- Work closely with the ABAP developers.
About the Team
- Diverse and dynamic team of IT specialists, IT business analysts, SAP consultants, ABAP and HANA developers.
- Globally distributed team working mostly with internal Finance colleagues with significant base in Bratislava.
- Our focus is to run, maintain, further improve already existing functionalities, and develop new ones. We are responsible for several interfaces to/from SAP FI and variety of custom solutions to support both internal and external requirements.
Requirements for the employee
- University degree in IT/financial/business field
- 5+ years of work experience with SAP FI and SAP customizing
- basic knowledge of SQL
- Analyze and tackle business and IT related issues
- High level of abstraction and conceptual thinking
- Strong end to end ownership and proactive approach
Nice to have:
- Domain knowledge in the area of AP, AR and Bank Connectivity
Employee perks, benefits
You can look forward to extra rewards and benefits including:
- Attractive performance-based bonus.
- Ultra flexible working time in hybrid setup, allowing you to work also from home (Slovakia).
- Modern office spaces in attractive location.
- 5 additional days of holiday.
- Lunch allowance fully paid by Swiss Re.
- Referral bonus.
- Pension & risk insurance contribution.
- Sick days and sick leave support.
- Public transport benefit.
- Multisport card.
- …and many more
Brief description of the company
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.