Junior Pricing Control Analyst
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Swiss Re
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 1.350 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
Swiss Re is looking for a Pricing Control Analyst to source, check and report on pricing for Swiss Re investments with the following responsibilities:
- Review daily prices of Fixed Income, Equity and Derivative inventory from various sources: pricing services, brokers, Bloomberg, and portfolio managers. Investigate discrepancies, determine if updates are required and make corrections to the primary pricing system and other systems.
- Ensure accurate and consistent prices are reflected in both trading and accounting systems.
- Interact with Product Control, Risk Management, Finance Operations, portfolio managers and external pricing vendors.
- Implement a robust set of procedural controls around price exception reporting processes – including escalation and aging of exceptions as well as reporting aimed at senior department management to highlight same.
- Review pricing in Markit EDM (primary pricing system), and initiate corrections as required.
- Prepare presentations for team management to monitor project progress and present controls.
- Maintain Pricing Team control documentation.
About the Team
Asset Management Finance is a specialised finance team focused on Swiss Re’s global investment portfolio with responsibility for performance reporting, financial planning & analysis, product control and pricing & valuation. The team supports the Swiss Re Group Chief Financial (CFO) and Investment Officer (CIO) as well as the various Business Units and relevant Group functions with investment-related financial performance reporting and related deliverables. Members are located in Zurich, New York, London and Bratislava and we are a global team providing support for a broad-based portfolio invested to add value to Swiss Re’s core re/insurance business units.
Requirements for the employee
- You have a university degree, preferably in finance/investment/economics.
- You have a strong command of English language.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of pricing of financial markets.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a dynamic, multi-location team environment.
- Able to work independently.
- The ability to meet deadlines and a desire to exceed expectations.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Interested in learning how to use new tools and technologies.
Employee perks, benefits
You can look forward to extra rewards and benefits including:
- Attractive performance-based bonus.
- Ultra flexible working time in hybrid setup, allowing you to work also from home (Slovakia).
- Modern office spaces in attractive location.
- 5 additional days of holiday.
- Lunch allowance fully paid by Swiss Re.
- Referral bonus.
- Pension & risk insurance contribution.
- Sick days and sick leave support.
- Public transport benefit.
- Multisport card.
- …and many more
Brief description of the company
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.