- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Swiss Re
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 3.100 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
Imagine your work would have an impact. Your skills will enable us to deliver ServiceNow based applications which will be used to plan and visualize cashflows. This information is crucial for our management to take informed decisions. We make things visible.
About the Role
ServiceNow is Swiss Re’s strategic technology platform for Enterprise Service Management that we use to offer a centralized, integrated and standardized set of service management process and custom-built applications. Over the last 13 years, we have developed more than 50 applications on the ServiceNow platform with customized features that are used.
In this role as ESM DevSecOps Engineer, you will:
-Work directly with our business users
-Translate requirements into design artifacts
-Implement use cases or even entire epics
-Create and maintain automated test cases
-Establish and manage the solution documentation
-Ensure sustainable operations of our applications
About the Team
As part of Swiss Re’s Enterprise Group Technology Services Organization, the Enterprise Service Management(ESM)Platform Area team supports the Product Areas in designing, developing, and operating innovative and value-creating solutions. It ensures consistency and alignment across the technical platform. As a matter of trust, we give you a high degree of flexibility which matches your independent working style.
We work in a scaled agile model with a shared leadership team and broadly aligned autonomy for our squads. We are located across the globe but share the same values of passion, openness, respect, humility, and curiosity in our team. We strive to improve the quality of our work for our customers every day. Is this for you? Then we want to get to know you!
Requirements for the employee
Employee perks, benefits
You can look forward to extra rewards and benefits including:
- Attractive performance-based bonus.
- Ultra flexible working time in hybrid setup, allowing you to work also from home (Slovakia).
- Modern office spaces in attractive location.
- 5 additional days of holiday.
- Lunch allowance fully paid by Swiss Re.
- Referral bonus.
- Pension & risk insurance contribution.
- Sick days and sick leave support.
- Public transport benefit.
- Multisport card.
- …and many more
Brief description of the company
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.