- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Swiss Re
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.200 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
We are looking for a curious Business Analyst for our digital insurance platform with a strong agile business analysis skill in a product management environment. The main responsibility is to drive business analysis for our digital capabilities.
- You will support initiatives in area of on-boarding new partners and enhancements of our digital platform.
- Capture, analyze in-coming business needs of stakeholders, customers, end users and manage the requirement elicitation process end-to-end.
- Responsible for keeping product documentation up to date.
- Effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming/consensus building skills.
- Challenge the incoming requirements if they don’t follow iptiQ standards.
About the Team
You would join a Product Requirement Engineering team which belongs to bigger Platform Product Management organization, and in your role you would constantly interact with entire iptiQ. As part of iptiQ, the Platform Team collaborates with the iptiQ OEs to support them in achieving their commercial goals by delivering innovative and effective digital capability for their distribution partners.
Requirements for the employee
- At least 3 years of business analysis work experience in Insurance or Finance sector
- Working experience in agile environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to define processes end-to-end and document outcomes accordingly
Employee perks, benefits
You can look forward to extra rewards and benefits including:
- Attractive performance-based bonus.
- Ultra flexible working time in hybrid setup, allowing you to work also from home (Slovakia).
- Modern office spaces in attractive location.
- 5 additional days of holiday.
- Lunch allowance fully paid by Swiss Re.
- Referral bonus.
- Pension & risk insurance contribution.
- Sick days and sick leave support.
- Public transport benefit.
- Multisport card.
- …and many more
Brief description of the company
Swiss Re is one of the world’s leading providers of reinsurance, insurance and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer, working to make the world more resilient. We anticipate and manage a wide variety of risks, from natural catastrophes and climate change to cybercrime. Combining experience with creative thinking and cutting-edge expertise, we create new opportunities and solutions for our clients. This is possible thanks to the collaboration of more than 14,000 employees across the world.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.