- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Multitude IT Labs
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.000 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
We are looking for skilled professional who will be able to:
- Build new features to our Internal PHP solutions for lending banking and for internal tools.
- Be a team player – working with highly skilled seniors.
- As there is no system without bugs, so we need you for handling maintenance of existing systems as well.
Requirements for the employee
- Have at least 3 years of experience in programming – including at least 1 year working on big projects.
- Know PHP very well (we are working on PHP 7 and PHP 8 versions).
- Willingness to write unit, integration, and functional tests.
- Know what SOLID stands for and interest to adhere to these principles.
- Have experience with some of PHP frameworks.
- Proficiency in writing efficient SQL queries and data models.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Understanding the business aspects of implementing projects.
- Fluent English language skills (both oral and written).
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong understanding of Angular 2+.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools and continuous integration.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Proficient understanding of Git.
- Efficient coding, aware of patterns and anti-patterns, properly structured, easily comprehensible, and well documented.
- Able to work alone as well as in a team and communicate with other teams and stakeholders.
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with Microservice architecture, event sourcing, distributed systems and asynchronous communication, authentication.
- Basic knowledge of Rabbit MQ/Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Kibana, ElasticSearch.
- Hands on experience with development tools: PHP Storm, Gitflow, Bitbucket, Bamboo/Jenkins, SonarQube, Enterprise Architect, JIRA.
- A bit sympathy for the agile SDLC.
- Experience with Laravel or Symfony, PHP Unit or Codeception.
- Practical knowledge of cache technologies (redis, memcache).
Employee perks, benefits
- Job opportunity in a fast-growing, international fintech company with a lot of new ideas.
- Great working environment supporting technological innovation.
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses.
- Possibility to work from home and the office.
- 4 sick days a year.
- Gym in the office and additional sporting options via MultiSport card.
- Healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office as well as other office entertainment.
- Your assigned business laptop available for your free personal use, after the 5th year equipment renewal policy.
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary, currently offered bi-annually with matching 1:1 with a vesting period of 2 years from purchase.
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas and further training.
- We support trainings, certifications, and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests.
Brief description of the company
Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.