BackEnd Test Automation Engineer
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Multitude IT Labs
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.100 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
We are looking for an experienced BackEnd Test Automation Engineer based in Bratislava at Multitude IT Labs.
As a Software Test Engineer, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to define user stories and design solutions that meet the needs of our customers. You will advocate for quality throughout the software development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to production deployment. Testing the new features and implementing automated regression tests.
You will work with the Java framework, testing system components using JUnit and RestAssured.
Contributing your own ideas to the testing framework via internal Labs.
- Review user stories and product specifications to gain a high-level understanding of functionality.
- Review Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Collaborate with Product Owners, Business Analysts, and cross-functional teams to define user stories and technical requirements.
- Develop automated tests in testing frameworks using Java, Python, and RobotFramework.
- Design and implement component, regression, and integration tests.
- Integrate automated tests into the continuous delivery process.
- Monitor and track the status of the deployments between test environments.
- Write high-quality code that is well-documented.
- Debug and resolve complex issues in production systems.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to peers.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging software development and testing trends and technologies.
- Ensure the system meets high quality, reliability, and performance standards.
Requirements for the employee
- 3+ years of experience in software testing.
- Active usage of the English language
- Resourceful regarding scripting and tooling.
- Agile, open, and productive mindset characterised by proactivity in communication, critical and out-of-the-box thinking, excellent problem-solving skills, and ability to carry out initiatives.
- Experienced with agile project tracking tools (For example, Jira).
Nice to have experience:
- GIT and GitHub flow
- CI/CD tools
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka and API testing
- A fintech background is a benefit
Employee perks, benefits
- Job opportunity in a fast-growing, international fintech company with a lot of new ideas.
- Great working environment supporting technological innovation.
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses.
- Possibility to work from home and the office (Home office from Slovakia).
- 4 sick days a year.
- Gym in the office and additional sporting options via MultiSport card.
- Healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office as well as other office entertainment.
- Your assigned business laptop available for your free personal use, after the 5th year equipment renewal policy.
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary, currently offered bi-annually with matching 1:1 with a vesting period of 2 years from purchase.
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas and further training.
- We support trainings, certifications, and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests.
Brief description of the company
Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.