Azure SRE Architect
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Multitude IT Labs
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 4.000 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
- Build, maintain and improve next-generation system architecture the “Infrastructure as Code” way.
- Provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to our customers.
- Form deep relationships with clients and be the trusted technical advisor on all matters related to azure cloud, containerization & Kubernetes deployment.
- Collaborate with operations, Engineering teams, application developers, management, infrastructure team to assess system reliability and provide solutions.
- Develop tools and processes for better utilization of underlying compute resources.
- Document every action so your learnings turn into repeatable actions and then into automation.
- Experience with cloud platforms, specifically Microsoft Azure.
- Experience of application integration at the various levels, application interface or data layer.
- Experienced in modern DevOps methodologies and continuous integration.
- Excellent knowledge of Azure Build Pipelines, Terraform or BICEP.
- Mentors and coaches other members of the agile team.
- Ensure the availability, performance and scalability of applications in respect of proven design and architecture best practices.
- Enterprise architecture and solution design – design and build forward thinking architecture to support fast paced software development.
Requirements for the employee
- 10+ years of experience with at least 4+ years of Public cloud transformation & DevOps
- 4+ years of experience with infrastructure automation and configuration management (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Terraform…).
- 3 + years Azure Architecture experience is highly desirable.
- Experience working with microservices architecture, REST APIs & API Gateways principles and patterns.
- Background in Software Development, DevSecOps, Site Reliability, and/or Systems Engineering.
- Have experience building and deploying solutions as containers on a cloud platform using an automated CI / CD pipeline.
- Experience in configuring, monitoring and handling scaling infrastructure in cloud.
- Author best practices around provisioning production and non-production environments in cloud.
- Implemented end-to-end automated delivery pipeline for continuous application development.
- Strong background on Linux based systems; Redhat.
- Have evaluated products/technology & created IT Roadmap for adoption Azure Specific.
- Basic understanding of software best practices such as Agile-based development, Devops, coding guidelines, code reviews etc.
- Passion for stable and secure systems management practices.
- Welcomed experience with Kafka, Mysql, PostgreSQL, Ignite, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Git, Bamboo/Jenkins, Hadoop, …
- Demonstrable experience with Azure, Azure Stack, and Azure AD with strong knowledge of Kubernetes and Azure Kubernetes.
- Have implemented a DevOps model using Azure DevOps.
Employee perks, benefits
- Job opportunity in a fast-growing, international fintech company with a lot of new ideas.
- Great working environment supporting technological innovation.
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses.
- Possibility to work from home and the office (Home office from Slovakia).
- 4 sick days a year.
- Gym in the office and additional sporting options via MultiSport card.
- Healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office as well as other office entertainment.
- Your assigned business laptop available for your free personal use, after the 5th year equipment renewal policy.
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary, currently offered bi-annually with matching 1:1 with a vesting period of 2 years from purchase.
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas and further training.
- We support trainings, certifications, and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests.
Brief description of the company
Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.