Application Support Engineer
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Multitude IT Labs
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.000 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
As a Application Support you will be responsible to support Multitude Group business operations through in-depth analysis of production incidents, identify root cause, escalate and follow up issues to third level as well as be part of the problem management process to ensure production environment stability.
- Analyze, investigate and trouble shoot business processes incidents related to technical and process issues.
- Ensure all the production incidents are resolved within the defined SLA as part of the Business Support squad.
- Setup Application and processes monitoring using monitoring tools to proactively prevent production issues.
- Take production incidents ownership and co-ordinate between Business, Backoffice and Development squads.
- Divide business requirements between support and development types with consequent solving of support tickets.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, assign priority and escalate problems when necessary
- Create and maintain documentation for Business Processes.
- Participate in projects, business analysis, development lifecycle and hot fixes testing.
- Follow up on production deployments to ensure production stability.
- Provide the necessary user training.
Requirements for the employee
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Business/Application support position.
- Understanding of IT development lifecycle and Agile methodology.
- Experience in Banking Industry / Financial Services and good understand of different types of Payments and/or onboarding processes is an advantage.
- Experience with Drupal or any prior web experience is an advantage.
- Ability to learn new technologies and tools and adapt quickly.
- Knowledge of SQL is highly appreciated, knowledge of JIRA is welcomed.
- Experience with programming\development is preferred.
- Experience working with tools like JIRA, Confluence, Kibana, Grafana, CMS, Kafka, etc is preferred.
- Exposure to API’s and Microservice architecture will be added advantage.
- English language is a must.
- Good Problem-solving skills.
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail.
- Ability to handle and prioritize parallel tasks and respond to ad hoc requirements.
- Strong team player.
- Must be client and quality focused.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work independently and under limited supervision.
- Must be able to manage several priorities simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Adaptability and flexibility, in a frequently changing environment.
Employee perks, benefits
- Job opportunity in a fast-growing, international fintech company with a lot of new ideas.
- Great working environment supporting technological innovation.
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses.
- Possibility to work from home and the office (Home office from Slovakia).
- 4 sick days a year.
- Gym in the office and additional sporting options via MultiSport card.
- Healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office as well as other office entertainment.
- Your assigned business laptop available for your free personal use, after the 5th year equipment renewal policy.
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary, currently offered bi-annually with matching 1:1 with a vesting period of 2 years from purchase.
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas and further training.
- We support trainings, certifications, and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests.
Brief description of the company
Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.