Agile Software Analyst (Fintech Environment)
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Multitude IT Labs
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.700 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
Do you want to make the most important financial services more human, easy to understand, simple to use and accessible to everyone?
Do you want to work in an agile fin-tech environment without the usual corporate culture?
If yes, please read further. You are the one we might be looking for.
- As an Analyst, you will be a member of one of the Ferratum Tribe squads with guidance of Architecture chapter.
- You are a key person in our structure where business and IT are collaborating as one team to achieve a common goal and outcome.
- You will work in close cooperation with the product owner of your area. While epics and user stories remain mainly product owner’s responsibility, you will also have a key role in ensuring clarity and unambiguity of these definitions and creation of corresponding tasks for other team members if necessary.
- Based on the inputs provided by business, IT or 3rd party vendors in a form of ideas, epic or user stories (or other form of collaboration) you will analyze possible alternatives and prepare a concept solution in-line with our current architecture.
- You will design the solution from functional and architectural point of view to keep the product and IT solution to our best practices. Level of implementation detail depends on the team agreement but being able to understand the technology and help your team members is always appreciated.
- You will frequently collaborate with and coordinate other analysts, architects, product owners, business stakeholders, developers and testers in different teams and various 3rd party partners in order to understand the requirements and translate them into a suitable design solution.
- You will develop and analyze functional, non-functional, and technical specifications (API specifications, sequence diagrams) as an assignment for developers to build and implement technology solutions. You will also be assisting them during the development with questions and issues that have arisen.
- You will collaborate with testers in your team to ensure testing efforts are aligned with specifications and if necessary, help them with tests and test scenarios, as a true agile team member.
- You will be responsible for creation and maintenance of central documentation, together with the whole team.
Requirements for the employee
Skills and work experience:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Solid communication in English, considering also reading and writing skills.
- Natural curiosity and eagerness to learn new things.
- Adaptability and flexibility, in a frequently changing environment.
- Strong team player skills and the ability to work harmoniously with diverse cultures.
- Innovative and creative thinking.
- Independence in solving problems, but also knowing when to ask is a must.
- Previous experience with business requirements, IT/Software design.
- Passion learn new things in a complex environment.
- Experience with ICT analytical tools and notations (UML, BPMN).
- Technology knowledge (API design, JSON, SQL, Messaging, basics of programming…).
- Active interest in innovations and new technology trends.
- Experience working in an Agile environment or basic familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Understanding of source code is welcome.
Employee perks, benefits
- Job opportunity in a fast-growing, international fintech company with a lot of new ideas.
- Great working environment supporting technological innovation.
- Access to LinkedIn learning with over 8000 courses.
- Possibility to work from home and the office (Home office from Slovakia).
- 4 sick days a year.
- Gym in the office and additional sporting options via MultiSport card.
- Healthy snacks and fresh fruits in the office as well as other office entertainment.
- Your assigned business laptop available for your free personal use, after the 5th year equipment renewal policy.
- Share purchase matching program up to 10% of annual gross salary, currently offered bi-annually with matching 1:1 with a vesting period of 2 years from purchase.
- Opportunities for growth, the realization of own ideas and further training.
- We support trainings, certifications, and development internally and externally with individual approach based on your needs and requests.
Brief description of the company
Multitude is an international provider of digital financial services, building a financial ecosystem that transcends the hassle of physical banking and complicated financial transactions into a paperless, borderless, and real-time experience for our customers. The foundation of our ecosystem has been laid through profound experience since 2005 in providing data-driven digital financial services globally.
As a global thinking company, we are proud of our diversity and currently employ people from over 30 different nationalities and walks of life. We support employee interests, hobbies, and goals both inside and outside of Multitude because we understand that happy people make happy employees.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.