- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: freevision
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 15 – 35 € / MH, 2400 – 5600 € / month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
We are constantly looking for new talents. People who value team work and are enthusiastic about up-to-date technology. Together we can create top-quality apps and provide their maintenance for Slovak and international clients.
Number of our projects is increasing and freevision is growing thanks to the quality of our service and effective communication. We offer you to join us on our journey of a fast-growing progressive company.
We are now looking for an experienced Flutter developer who is not afraid to look for solutions and think out of the box.
Requirements for the employee
Personality requirements and skills
- Dart with null safety
- Good knowledge of Flutter SDK and existing Widgets is necessary
- Provider, Inject, Bloc
- Widget testing
- communicating with a server using GraphQL and REST
- version control Git and Git flow
- background with Android/Kotlin or iOS/Swift apps native is an advantage
- experience with Shell scripting, Fastlane and Gitlab is an advantage
- language: Slovak/Czech or English level B2 and higher
- independence, good self-organisation, analytical thinking
Our tech stack for Flutter projects
- ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3, Ruby on Rails, Ruby, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, elastic, Kubernetes, Swift, Kotlin and Flutter
- As for the methodology, the “responsible agile” has been success in our team
- For project management, we use tools like Atlassian Jira and GitLab
- Communication – Google G-Suite, Slack and CRM Pipedrive
Employee perks, benefits
- Salary 15 – 35 EUR / MH working freelance – depending on your seniority level and previous experience
- Allocated time for education and development
- Working with modern technologies on interesting projects
- Friendly (and sometimes sarcastic) team of friends and professionals
- Open mind – any idea that could help you in work is welcome
- Unforgettable teambuildings and other social activities
- Possibility of working on full-remote, while we will provide all the necessary equipment
- Multisport card (100% paid by us)
Brief description of the company
freevision is a small team of professionals that offers top-quality apps and service. Since 2012 they are mainly dedicated to the development of B2B and B2C applications and information systems tailored to the requirements of their customers. They rely on the technical excellence of their products, long-established programming knowledge and efficient communication skills. freevision was founded by three co-founders, who are also the technical leaders of their programming teams. They are constantly looking for new talents in ReactJS, Flutter and Ruby on Rails technologies.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and Moldovan Association of ICT Companies (ATIC) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.