- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: ČSOB Finančná skupina
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.000 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
- Administration and operation of applications and information systems at L2 level operated on PaaS and IaaS, including administration and configuration of the application layer.
- Administration of application servers and deployment of application changes.
- Monitoring applications and overseeing their operation for quality service delivery within defined SLAs.
- Analyzing application and system logs to troubleshoot and conceptually resolve issues.
- Actively supporting development teams during testing.
- Supporting IT service processes in terms of operation of applications (Incident management, Problem management, Release management).
- Responsibility for 24/7 service operations in the form of services.
- Communicating with internal clients as owners of managed applications and actively collaborating to resolve issues and change requests.
Requirements for the employee
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows OS, application platforms (JBOSS, Tomcat, IIS).
- Proficiency in scripting in both Windows and Linux OS (Powershell, Python, Bash…).
- Experience with application support at L2 or L3 level (DevOps/Agile experience an advantage).
- Proficiency in written and verbal English (min. B1 level).
- High level of autonomy and ability to work in a team.
- Communication skills and flexibility.
- Analytical thinking.
- Experience of participating in more complex projects is welcome.
Employee perks, benefits
At ČSOB, we take care of ensuring a pleasant working environment for our employees. Come to us to work in new modern premises on the Dunaj embankment, experience a meeting on a spacious terrace or in a meeting room with a view of “the largest river in Slovakia”; treat yourself to coffee with colleagues in the café directly in the building and lunch in our Cantina, or print office supplies on a 3D printer in our innovative studio. Become our colleague and send us your CV!
- Management of our highest current account package with travel insurance worldwide free of charge + discounts on ČSOB products.
- If you contribute to supplementary pension savings, we will help you too!
- As one of the few employers, we will contribute to your life insurance.
- Enjoy 5 extra days off after working 1 year.
- The possibility of working from home (in Slovakia) at selected positions 8 days a month.
- You can join the “Recommend Your Colleague” program and get a financial bonus!
- A career coach will be available to you in the future as well, who will help you with the direction of your career with us.
- We have a children’s corner available for the youngest members of your family.
To support “Work Life Balance” we provide our employees with:
- MultiSport card
- Extra days off at life events (birth of a child, moving, life anniversary)
- Possibility to use the laundry room service directly in the building
- Interesting lectures on various topics (banking trends, field of health and healthy lifestyle)
Brief description of the company
ČSOB is one of the largest Slovak financial groups and thanks to its entities is able to provide a wide portfolio of products and services to retail clients, corporate segment and private clients. ČSOB is also a member of the KBC Group, one of the most important financial institutions in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our main goal is to help people live better lives. That’s why we come up with solutions and innovations that go far beyond banking. But it’s important to remember that behind every innovation, there are people – OUR PEOPLE. Developers, architects, analysts, project managers, testers, and many others. They are our most important innovation. You can join us and become part of this team too! If you’re interested, we invite you to join us. We will be glad to have you on board.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.