ServiceNow Technical Architect/Manager
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Accenture
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.800 – 4.800 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
Do you enjoy supporting clients in solving complex business problems and like to stay ahead of the technology curve? Do you like to develop and strengthen existing relationships with clients and build for them strong value propositions? If you have experience in providing clients with designing and building high-performing corporate service management solutions, then we want you to join Accenture and help our clients leverage suite of ServiceNow solutions utilizing Accenture value proposition to design, build and operate solutions based on leading ServiceNow technology.
As an Accenture ServiceNow Technical Architect, you will be responsible to develop/grow ServiceNow Technical development team in the Czech Republic and plays in cooperation with various internal stakeholders and reflecting market situation as well as support, analyze and design client solutions. You will utilize your existing Service Management / ServiceNow and market knowledge and technical expertise to support various customer needs and develop value propositions.
Accenture is ServiceNow’s largest professional services partner with over 10000+ resources globally. Accenture ServiceNow Global Practice is responsible to build, sell and deliver solutions that are based on ServiceNow products (IT, Security, HR, Customer Service and Intelligent Applications). Our portfolio encompasses the selling of the ServiceNow products, the implementation of the solution and its long-term maintenance/management (Application Management Services).
- Responsible for leading and managing technical development team, oversee business operations in country/region, setting and evaluating people performance objectives and growing the team (recruiting and training), collaborating with ServiceNow teams across Europe.
- Contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, according to your role in a project, which could include such activities as: system configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specifications preparation, testing support, rollout support and others.
- Follow implementation standards and technical best practices.
- Provide expertise on technical questions, related to ServiceNow platform.
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes and build this into the design and deliverables.
Requirements for the employee
This is what you already have:
- University or equivalent degree in an IT-related field.
- Proven track of records in client/server and Web applications implementation projects.
- Previous ServiceNow implementation experience.
- Working experience in agile software development environment (Scrum/Kanban).
- Self-motivation and ability to work in self-organized teams.
- Strong communication, presentation, and technical writing skills.
- Working proficiency in English.
This is what would be advantage for you:
- ServiceNow Certified Administrator and Application Developer certificate(s) is big advantage.
- Experience with other ITSM software (BMC, Landesk, Cherwell, Heat, Axios, HP,etc.).
- System integration experience using web services and other web-based technologies such as XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP, REST/SOAP.
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. MySQL, Oracle).
- Knowledge of IT Service Management & Operations. ITIL Service Delivery processes and ITIL v3 or ITIL4 certifications is big advantage.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System – budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Brief description of the company
Match your ingenuity with advanced technologies, data and AI to help companies build their digital core, transform their operations and drive growth. Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.
Bring innovation, new technology skills and industry knowledge together to help clients innovate at scale, transform and grow their businesses.
The place to be for technology professionals.
Work in a culture that encourages innovative ideas to flourish and make a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses and in our communities.
Combine the best of technology and human ingenuity.
Work on large-scale business and IT transformation programs for global clients using the latest technologies in cloud, security, data, AI, digital, Industry X, enterprise platforms and intelligent automation.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to sumbit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.