Senior SAP Consultant
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Accenture
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.800 – 4.300 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
If you are an experienced SAP Consultant and you are looking for new challenge in your career we invite you to join our team in Accenture (Bratislava or Kosice office). Our SAP Consultants are focused on various modules in SAP, such as MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, PM, QM, BW/BI, BO and many more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As an experienced SAP Consultant you will participate on SAP implementation & rollout projects or support & maintenance projects. The position requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of an engagement within international work environment.
• Implement new or maintain existing business solution in SAP specific module based on user requirements analysis.
• Propose, develop or configure, document and test business solutions in SAP application module according to the functional and technical requirements.
• Close communication with development team.
• Close communication with client and building relationship with client.
• Providing functional expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP processes to the client.
• Providing innovations on existing client’s business processes from functional and technical perspective.
Requirements for the employee
Extensive work experience in any of MM, SD, FI, CO, PP, PM, QM, BW/BI, BO module.
• Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of mentioned modules.
• Advanced architectural knowledge of SAP.
• ABAP skills (debugging).
• Experience with Client facing role, focus on Client satisfaction.
• Advanced English; advanced German is an advantage.
• Willing to travel and stay on-site.
• Problem solving skills, pro-active, creativity and can-do attitude.
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System – budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Brief description of the company
Match your ingenuity with advanced technologies, data and AI to help companies build their digital core, transform their operations and drive growth. Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.
Bring innovation, new technology skills and industry knowledge together to help clients innovate at scale, transform and grow their businesses.
The place to be for technology professionals.
Work in a culture that encourages innovative ideas to flourish and make a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses and in our communities.
Combine the best of technology and human ingenuity.
Work on large-scale business and IT transformation programs for global clients using the latest technologies in cloud, security, data, AI, digital, Industry X, enterprise platforms and intelligent automation.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to sumbit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.