.NET Developer for Dynamics 365 platform
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Accenture
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.800 – 4.300 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts ready for a challenging IT career and focus on application development, systems administration work, and software maintenance providing practical programming and technology implementation for business.
Join our team of professionals in MS Business application development and become an expert in Azure Cloud & Dynamics 365, learn how to understand business requirements across different industries, help clients develop applications with a cloud-first & digital- first mindset. Take the opportunity to specialize on IT architecture, Business Analysis, Project Management or simply manage your own technical capability and advanced in your career.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Design, code, test program or application modules that meet business requirements
- Extending Dynamics 365 CE with Azure Functions
- Participate in execution and documentation of tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets Accenture Quality standards
- Implementing AI-powered Customer Service Chatbot
- Building a Custom Mobile App with Power Apps
- Collaborating with Cross-functional Teams including business analysts, project managers, UI/UX designers, and QA teams, to deliver successful Dynamics 365 CE and Azure solutions
- Troubleshooting Performance Issues: Identify and resolve performance issues in a custom Dynamics 365 CE plugin, optimizing database queries
- Close cooperation with GER or FRA client teams and follow up business requirements
Requirements for the employee
- 3+ years recent experience with Microsoft development (C#, .NET Framework)
- Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management, CI, CD
- Knowledge of .NET Architecture
- Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management including continuous integration using TFS and GIT
- Experience with other Microsoft MS Dynamics development
- Experience with Unit Testing and Azure Functions
- Data migrations/transformations (SSIS, Scribe) skills
• Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
• German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
• Flexible Benefit System – budget to be spent on services of your choice
• Competitive bonus structure
• Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
• Loyalty rewards
• Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
• Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
• Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
• Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
• Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
• 3 extra days off
• Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
• Home-office equipment
• Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
• Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
• Multisport card
Brief description of the company
Match your ingenuity with advanced technologies, data and AI to help companies build their digital core, transform their operations and drive growth. Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.
Bring innovation, new technology skills and industry knowledge together to help clients innovate at scale, transform and grow their businesses.
The place to be for technology professionals.
Work in a culture that encourages innovative ideas to flourish and make a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses and in our communities.
Combine the best of technology and human ingenuity.
Work on large-scale business and IT transformation programs for global clients using the latest technologies in cloud, security, data, AI, digital, Industry X, enterprise platforms and intelligent automation.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to sumbit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.