- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Accenture
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 1.350 – 2.000 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
We are looking for highly motivated individuals to work in this expanding environment. The successful candidate will form part of a core team accountable for the successful customization, rollout, and maintenance of the Client ServiceNow platform. Delivering and establishing projects, related implementation and innovation for multiple clients, ensuring high quality standards and following best practices. Accenture is expert in Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure (IC&I) Services, collaborating seamlessly across our Global Advanced Technology Centers. IC&I Advanced Technology Center in Kosice is delivering the complete Lifecycle of Analysis, Design, Build and Run for IC&I Services and Service Management excellence. We engage and position ourselves for growth in emerging Technologies, Cloud, intelligent Automation and Artificial Intelligence. Accenture is ServiceNow’s largest professional services partner with over 5.500+ resources, and over 5000+ ServiceNow certifications and accreditations. The safety and well-being of our candidates and employees remain our priority. Please note that the recruitment process for opportunities in Accenture in Slovakia will be conducted online during the current coronavirus outbreak.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Contribute to ServiceNow Solution implementation, according to your role in a project, which could include such activities as: system configuration, development of custom features on client and server side, technical consulting, technical specifications preparation, testing support, rollout support and others
- Follow implementation standards and technical best practices
- Provide expertise on technical questions, related to ServiceNow platform
- Understand the business needs and the needs to standardize processes, and build this into the design and deliverables
Requirements for the employee
- Preferably university or equivalent degree in an IT-related field
- Minimum basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, SQL and XML
- Overview of client/server and TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of agile software development methodology (scrum)
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of German language is an advantage.
Employee perks, benefits
- Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
- German language bonus up to 200€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Flexible Benefit System – budget to be spent on services of your choice
- Competitive bonus structure
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Loyalty rewards
- Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
- Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
- Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
- Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
- 3 extra days off
- Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
- Home-office equipment
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
- Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
- Multisport card
Brief description of the company
Match your ingenuity with advanced technologies, data and AI to help companies build their digital core, transform their operations and drive growth. Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.
Bring innovation, new technology skills and industry knowledge together to help clients innovate at scale, transform and grow their businesses.
The place to be for technology professionals.
Work in a culture that encourages innovative ideas to flourish and make a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses and in our communities.
Combine the best of technology and human ingenuity.
Work on large-scale business and IT transformation programs for global clients using the latest technologies in cloud, security, data, AI, digital, Industry X, enterprise platforms and intelligent automation.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.