Java Developer with German
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: Accenture
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 2.000 – 3.000 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
Accenture Advanced Technology center is looking for technology enthusiasts.
We offer challenging IT career with focus on application development, promoting work-life balance and encouraging you to be your best.
Develop applications with a cloud-first mindset, experience end-to-end project delivery using Agile and DevOps and help shaping innovative technologies in our state-of-the-art Accenture Labs.
Most of our projects are based on modern technology stacks, for more details read further.
As senior developer you will have the opportunity to become architect (if you are not on that level already) and act as team leader. You will be mentoring juniors and mediors within your team, and act as SME in some areas to support your growth in your career and make our projects successful.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Work in a team to design and code custom-build solutions based on Java-based solutions (mainly Spring, occasionally Java EE)
- Write and execute unit tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets requirements
- Integrate technical and application components (microservices, containerization, cloud)
- Follow defined methodology and standards to create a software of high quality
- Guide and coach your colleagues
- Likely: Apply modern development trends (reactive approaches, cloud-native, machine learning)
- Likely: Work with modern technologies (Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Biometrics)
Requirements for the employee
- 2+ years of experience with Java development
- Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases
- Advanced English & German language skills
- Will to learn and be among the best
Nice to haves:
- Experience with application frameworks (Spring, Java EE)
- Experience with continuous integration/deployment
- Experience with containerization
Technical and soft-skills development:
- Trainings on architectural and technology trends
- Trainings on presentational and communication skills
- Language courses
- Certifications (paid by company): Java, Spring Framework, AWS / Google Cloud / Azure, Scrum, Artificial Intelligence / Blockchain, and others
- Large network of experts throughout the world
- Support in attending conferences
- Discount on buying Accenture shares
- Guaranteed paid overtime or overtime vacation
- German language bonus up to 400€ monthly/gross depending on language proficiency and level of seniority
- Flexible Benefit System – budget to be spent on services of your choice
- Competitive bonus structure
- Refer-a-Friend – get a bonus in the employee referral program
- Loyalty rewards
- Flexible working arrangements (time & place of work)
- Wide range of trainings and expert lectures
- Regular performance review and career growth possibilities
- Ongoing career guidance and mentoring (Global Mentoring Program, Lean In)
- Employee share purchase plan
Family & Health:
- 3 extra days off
- Sick leave salary compensation (up to 100%)
- Home-office equipment
- Family oriented benefits (Wedding, Parental and Baby days-off and bonuses)
- Employee assistance services (professional psychological, financial and legal help)
- Multisport card
Brief description of the company
Match your ingenuity with advanced technologies, data and AI to help companies build their digital core, transform their operations and drive growth. Join us and help our clients become the next and best versions of themselves.
Bring innovation, new technology skills and industry knowledge together to help clients innovate at scale, transform and grow their businesses.
The place to be for technology professionals.
Work in a culture that encourages innovative ideas to flourish and make a meaningful impact on our clients’ businesses and in our communities.
Combine the best of technology and human ingenuity.
Work on large-scale business and IT transformation programs for global clients using the latest technologies in cloud, security, data, AI, digital, Industry X, enterprise platforms and intelligent automation.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to sumbit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.