- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: IBM
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 1.900 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Join our team of expert Identity and Access management engineers within IBM Chief Information Office organization.
In this role, you will be supporting Unix and Windows systems, HMC, AS400, Z/OS and Z/VM (CLAS), Storage, Lotus Notes, Windows Active Directory (AD) Systems. In this position, you will be responsible for:
- provisioning, maintaining and de-provisioning of user IDs based on business need,
- assignment of standard authorities and privileges,
- removal of user IDs when no longer required and manage and control access to passwords of user IDs.
- Part of the role is also a task to perform quarterly employment (QEV), annual privileged revalidation and provide support during Audits.
- You will be engaged in IAM tribe special projects, IAM risks tracking and IAM, security and compliance consultancy.
- Part of the job is to help with call support 24×7, which be shared responsibility of the global team.
Requirements for the employee
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- AIX/UNIX knowledge
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- Unix and Windows systems,
- HMC, AS400, Z/OS and Z/VM (CLAS), Storage, Lotus Notes, RACF Admin experience
- Experience with ticketing system; ServiceDesk, Remedy, etc.
- Knowledge on Identity and Access Management
- Ability to provide 24/7 on-call support as a SME (on a rotational basis if required)
- Collaborative approach and ability to share with global team members lessons learned and blockers
- Good analytical skills, Ability to learn fast the application logic and system functionalities
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Employee perks, benefits
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
Brief description of the company
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM’s financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.