- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia
- Company: ESB
- Wage (gross): Minimum salary starts at 1.600 EUR/month based on relevant experience.
Information about the position
IN ESB, our team of skilled professionals is dedicated to achieve the highest level of customer service. We are committed to help our clients achieving their goals by providing reliable and cost-effective solutions is our passion.
Join our team of MS 365 and Intune administrators.
In this role, you will be supporting our clients with their MS 365 and Intune related issues and goals:
- Analysis of clients environment and licensing regarding Microsoft products.
- Help to design a suitable solution for the client, including more variants lead by our Architects.
- Implementation the solution in clients environment.
- L2 support for the existing clients.
Requirements for the employee
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- MS 365 licensing and administration knowledge
- MS Intune administration knowledge
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience:
- MS 365 administration
- Zero trust principles knowledge and security setup in MS 365 environment
- Modern workplace setup, collaboration tools setup
- Participation in migrations to MS 365 or MS Azure
- Experience with Azure Devops, Atlassian Jira tools
- Automatization in Microsoft environment
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree, Master´s Degree
Employee perks, benefits
The main benefit is working with experts, which have great expertise in global projects for big companies. We focus on continual improvement of our services and knowledge in the area of our interest. Among standard benefits we offer many possibilities of taking advantage of our partnerships with many companies in and out of IT business, which allow the employee to get rabats on many services they provide.
Brief description of the company
The ESB company delivers service to its clients in two main areas: IT consulting and Business consulting. The IT consulting is specialized on Microsoft products with the main focus on MS Azure, 365 and Intune. Our main focus is the modern workplace, zero trust policy and the modern device management. We have clients in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Germany, including global companies. We are looking for talented young people willing to learn and work in our team.
Digi Talents Programme additional benefits
The job position is supported by the EU-funded labour mobility programme Digi Talents for ICT professionals between Slovakia and Ukraine. More information at www.digitalents.sk
In addition to the conditions and benefits from the company described above, the programme Digi Talents will provide you with additional benefits:
• Cover your travel costs from Ukraine to Slovakia and back in total value up to 200 EUR
• Financial and/or in-kind support to cover your living costs (e.g. accommodation, insurance, pocket money and local transport fees) during the first two months of your stay in the total amount of up to 1800 EUR. Final amount of support provided may vary depending on scope of the services paid by programme and individual circumstances.
• Provision of professional courses in programming, English language, and Slovak language before and after arrival to Slovakia,
• Assistance with relocation, residence formalities, accommodation, and cultural orientation. Legal and administrative support during your stay in Slovakia. Cover fees for legal and administrative formalities related to your residence in total value up to 100 EUR.
• Participation in the programme is for free.
To apply for the job, you need to submit an application, see details at How to apply
If you have any questions, contact us via email email@example.com
Brief description of the Digi Talents programme
Digi Talents programme is implemented with the financial assistance of the European Union, contracted by ICMPD through the Migration Partnership Facility. The contents of this document are the sole responsibility of EMA – Development and Mobility Agency (EMA) and can under no circumstances be regarded as reflecting the position of the European Union and the one of ICMPD. The programme represents a unique opportunity to boost your professional career.